teacher support packs
The MediaStage 2.0 Teacher Support Pack provides invaluable support for teaching and using mediastage. Written by teachers it includes:
- step-by-step Basic Skills activities and guidance to help students prepare for GCSE Media Studies and to familiarise them with mediastage. These include Set; Characterisation; Mise-en scene; Camerawork; Storyboarding; Lighting; Editing; Scriptwriting
- step-by-step curriculum-related topic activities including; Literacy, Media and PSHE/Citizenship
- work sheets relating to the three curriculum topics
- evaluation, planning and storyboarding sheets
- specification coverage charts and teaching guidance
A hardcopy MediaStage 2.0 Teacher Support Pack is available for £12.50.
Students can follow a series of units that take them through the basics of film, theatre and TV production and curriculum topics covering: Literacy -- Modern Fairy Tale and Staging Shakepeare; Media -- Advertising Agency and Presenting the News; and PSHE/Citizenship -- Cyber Bullying and Relationships.