Educational Software for Primary and Secondary schools (Key stages 1-4; AS 1 & 2)
Creative role-play, picture making, storyboarding and animation software.
The multi-award-winning Kar2ouche system offers over 50 subject-specific titles available to buy individually or as part of our Kar2ouche Creative Toolkit service.
Educational software for use in schools but also by parents for their children to use at home.
"The simplicity of the software makes it a pleasure to use...Kar2ouche provided the basis for detailed discussions about the content of the pupils' writing...including some of the boys who are reluctant writers" -- Primary School Head
Students in the classroom or at home can compose multi-media role-plays, storyboards, movies and animations onscreen in minutes using drag and drop commands. Each title comes with a themed library of resources including characters, sounds, backgrounds, props and a comprehensive Teacher Support Pack. Students can:
- compose pictures, storyboards, animations, publications or movies by adding characters, backgrounds and props
- record voices and add sound effects
- create and import images
- share work as QuickTime movies or editable Kar2ouche files.
learning outcomes & benefits
- Encourages creative self-expression.
- Engages learners to develop narration and storytelling.
- Fuels collaboration, peer discussion and debate.
- Stimulates an interest in writing.
- Offers teachers a canvas for almost any lesson topic across the curriculum.
One-off purchase prices:
To purchase from our range of titles please select from within the categories (Literacy & the Arts, History, Modern Languages, Science and Numeracy, PSHE & Citizenship & RE, Special Education Needs, Cross Curricular) in the menu to your left.
EU Product Pricing: (for North America please contact iDoodlesoftware Inc)
|Licence Type||Price||inc. VAT
|School Site Licence
|Standalone Edition (per title)
|Home Access for all Students (annual fee)